Cookies: What are they?
A “cookie” is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or phone when you visit a website. Some cookies are deleted when you close your browser. These are known as session cookies. Others remain on your device until they expire, or you delete them from your cache. These are known as persistent cookies and enable us to remember things about you as a returning visitor. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/. By clicking and opening this link you are migrating from FBNInsurance secure site to a third-party website. We make no representation as to the security features on the site or the level of security available on the site. It is your responsibility to protect your devise or system through which you access the third party’s website. Alternatively, you can search the internet for other independent information on cookies.
Cookies – how we use them
- Provide products and services that you request and to provide a secure online environment
- Manage our marketing relationships.
- Improve the performance of our services
- Help us decide which of our products, services and offers may be relevant for your need.
- Give you a better online experience and track website performance
- Help us make our website more relevant to you