Group Life Assurance offers members of a particular group, society, club or association a life protection plan that takes care of them in case of any stated eventuality.
The policy helps to meet the needs of employers, employees and workers in social entities and club members or any group of people with a common interest recognized by law against the risks of death, permanent/total disability, critical illness and medical expenses as a result of death or accidents.
- Group Life Assurance provides a one-off cash payment on the death of the life assured to stated beneficiary(ies).
- The policy covers all the employees or members of the group
- It covers death either through natural or accidental means
- The sum assured (Life Cover) is usually a multiple of the employee’s annual emolument or a defined amount.
- The policy may be extended to cover named critical illnesses
- It may also be extended to cover permanent disability, medical expenses, funeral expenses in the case of accident
- It may also be extended to cover Personal Accident.
Please do not pay cash to/through our Financial Advisor or staff.
- Premium can be paid through the following channels:
- Complete a direct debit form
- Complete a standing instruction form with your bank
- Electronic transfer from your account to our account
- Deposit into our bank account
- Please include your name and policy number on all payments.
Please do not pay cash to/through our Financial Advisor or Staff