Mortgage Protection Assurance is a policy that guarantees the payment of outstanding balance in respect of the loan given by a financial institution (Mortgagee) to a Life Assured (Mortgagor). The policy covers death but could be extended to cover permanent disability.
- The policy guarantees a sum assured which should be sufficient to repay the outstanding loan at any time during the duration of the policy
- Protects one’s estate and property
- Saves the family from embarrassment of the deceased’s property being impounded by the lender
- Single or annual premium consistent with value of property/estate
- Premium can be paid through the following channels:
- Complete a direct debit form
- Complete a standing instruction form with your bank
- Electronic transfer from your account to our account
- Deposit into our bank account
- Please include your name and policy number on all payments.
Please do not pay cash to/through our Financial Advisor or staff.