Do YOU own an FBNInsurance Policy? Here are some important information to note
How to ENJOY the full benefits of your policy
Ans: Buying an insurance policy is only one step towards financial freedom. Knowing how to fully enjoy the benefits of that policy is key to a fulfilling relationship with your insurer. So, here are simple steps to take to get the best out of your valued insurance policy:
- Pay your premiums promptly to avoid your policy being lapsed. You will not enjoy further benefits once your policy lapses.
- Never pay cash (premium) to any agent or member of staff.
- Endeavour to pay your premiums directly through direct debit from your account or bank cheque/transfer. All cheques payments must be raised in favour of FBNInsurance Limited.
- Always state your policy number on the payment narration starting with your surname.
- To ensure proper update/reconciliation, request for premium statement from time to time.
In order to speed up your maturity benefits, please provide your account details three (3) months prior to maturity date. Ensure the account details provided tally with the policy name.
How to CLAIM your maturity benefits
Ans: Is your policy maturing anytime soon? To ensure you get your benefits on time, here are simple steps you should follow:
- Provide your account details three (3) months prior to maturity date.
- Ensure the account details provided tally with the policy name.
- Inform your financial advisor ahead of the maturity.
How to rectify a failed direct debit mandate
Ans: Did you encounter a direct debit mandate failure on your premium payment? Here’s what YOU should do:
- Provide evidence of the failed transaction.
- Send it to email@example.com
- Or simply send us a direct message on any of our social media platforms: FBN Insurance (facebook), @fbninsurance (twitter and Instagram)